We’ve got a strong vision for our hotel, to provide an outstanding experience for our guests across all aspects of our offering: hotel, restaurant, weddings, and occasions.
Currently with a team of 75 permanent members of staff dedicated to outstanding customer service, are you looking for your next career move and join us on our journey?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro rata* of £16,000 – £19,000
We’re looking for a part-time Receptionist to join our front of house team. The duties, tasks, and responsibilities of the role include:
- Receiving guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries
- Answering inquiries over the phone and by email in an accurate and friendly manner
- Informing guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, making reservations for guests according to their needs, noting any special requirements and ensuring that all changes and cancellations are managed immediately and correctly.
- Building good relationships and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable, address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner and provide them with the best experience.
- Keeping clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings, for accountability and future reference.
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean at all times.
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are attended to promptly to keep the hotel business running.
- Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
- Working with other teams within the hotel
We need someone who has excellent knowledge and experience of customer service, good interpersonal skills, basic numerical and IT skills, and someone who can be orderly and is able to multi-task. In addition you must be able to use your initiative and common sense, especially in dealing with the unexpected. You would be working sometimes as part of a team, but during certain times of your shift you will be working reception on your own (once trained).
Reception can be busy, especially during peak periods and during wedding check-ins, and we want a member of the team who thrives in a challenging and busy environment. We need you to demonstrate previous Reception experience as well as a desire to work in our Hotel.
You will be expected to work between 16-45 hours per week (with a current average of 38) and we would discuss with you shifts which will be suitable to our business. Current shift times start at 7:30AM for the morning shift, and finish at 9:30PM for the evening shift.
We can offer you enrollment into the company pension scheme if eligible, free food on shifts, and appropriate training. You will be able to progress in the role if you show aptitude and ability.
Because of the location of the Hotel you will need your own transport but we can provide ample free car parking.
Please contact us for an application form.
*Pro rata is based on 45 hours per week.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Oxwich Bay, Swansea
Required experience: Customer Service 1 year, Receptionist: 1 year
Permanent Full or Part-time Housekeeper
We are looking for another full or part-time housekeeper to join a growing team of hardworking staff who clean rooms, including the bathrooms, bedrooms and other areas in the Hotel and Restaurant and make them ready for guests.
Duties include cleaning, changing beds, laundry, dusting, mopping, vacuuming and polishing. Other duties include linen, portering.
You will work 30-35 Hours a week, 5 from 7 days, between: 8.00am – 5.00pm.
Pay is dependent on age and experience with progression if the required standards are met.
We can offer training, an employee reward and recognition scheme, free food on shift, enrollment into the company pension scheme and free car parking.
As there is limited access to the hotel by public transport you will need your own.
Interviews and Trial Cleans available now for suitable Candidates